- Taking Melatonin, Fluoxetine and Sertraline
I think it’s really important to understand that medications aren’t a ‘one size fits all’ type of thing.
- Taking Citalopram for agoraphobia and depression
Citalopram certainly didn’t cure me... it allowed me to leave the house to see a psychologist, to start back at school and to see my friends again.
- Taking Fluoxetine and Citalopram for PTSD
I honestly wouldn’t know what to do with myself if I wasn’t taking meds but hopefully one day I won’t need to take them because I’ll be recovered from my condition.
- Taking anti-psychotics & mood stabilisers to treat bipolar
My mania stopped in less than a week...but it was a short term solution
- Taking Lithium
On a journey out of a very black hole, medication, particularly lithium, has provided some much needed foot holes, it’s just other stuff has, longer term, helped me not to slip back down
- Taking Medikinet to treat ADHD
It makes me feel slower and helps me focus with my work
- Taking olanzapine
It is scary, starting a drug, especially one that holds various negative associations
- Taking Venlafaxine
It felt weird having this tablet inside of you...
- Taking anti-depressants, anti-psychotic and mood stabilisers
It feels like being really tired all the time...but it makes me feel less emotional
- Taking Sertraline
There are a lot of things online... but they're not tailored to young people
- Taking Fluoxetine, Haloperidol, Diazepam, Olanzapine
I'd rather have more information and an option of different tablets
- Taking Mirtazapine and Amitriptyline: Sophie's story
I would've liked to have known it was used to treat a mental health condition and not "headaches" like I was originally told.